1 2

FIGHT ACNE WITH THE RIGHT WEAPON. CLEAR FACE IN 30 DAYS.


Acne is not a disease.
Acne is the symptom.
Drugs and treatments don’t cure the cause of the problem. So, with every new outbreak you lose your hope, confidence and self-esteem again.
How do I know all this? Because I’ve been there. Ever since I was a teenager, I’ve struggled with acne vulgaris causing me to have a chronic lack of confidence and low self-esteem.
I had no social life, I was afraid of talking to people and I was very nervous around girls. My life was literally a nightmare and at some point I even lost the hope that I would ever wake up from it.
And acne wasn’t even the worst part. The drugs I took and their side effects were almost unbearable:
  • Rashes
  • Dry skin
  • Stomach aches
  • Liver problems
Roacutane™  has even been linked to an increase in suicide among acne sufferers.
With my worsening health and my raw acne looking back at me, my self-esteem dropped to an all time low.
I visited doctors and tried every possible treatment but in the end the acne was still there, laughing at my desperate efforts to get rid of it.
So I started wondering. Why wasn’t anything working?
Was it possible that pharmaceutical companies which had all those resources for research weren’t able to find a cure that actually worked?
To find my answer I had to look at the problem from a different angle. It wasn’t long until I discovered a little known system that attacks the under-lying problem.
Acne is not the disease.
Acne is the symptom.
In a way, we should be thankful that our bodies are able to communicate a message to us. It’s telling us something is wrong and using acne as the microphone.
The unusual treatment plan conceived by Mike Walden is based on an approach that treats the root cause of acne, eradicating its effects and preventing it from ever appearing again. Some say it’s strange, but I say it’s effective.
After years of intensive research he has conceived his treatment plan against acne that has helped hundreds of thousands of people. Including, thankfully, me.
Comments
0 Comments

Welcome to Bets kyO blog

Writer

Welcome to the Best kyO is a blog for bloggers

Search in blog

Subscribe to receive all new

Get updates on the blogging moment by moment subscribe now